The advantage of industrial LCD screen is light and beautiful and more practical, easy to operate – direct click can.Tactile feedback function in touch screen system of industrial touch LCD.
- The touch screen membrane surface is the touch surface, i.e. the front side of the product;The glass surface is the non-touch surface, i.e. the back of the product.
- The touch screen is made of glass with sharp edges and corners. Please wear gloves/finger covers when assembling.Be careful not to cut your hand.
- The touch screen is made of fragile glass. Don’t impact the touch screen when assembling.
- Avoid directly taking the lead and picking up the LCD, and avoid pulling the lead position.
- It is not allowed to bend the drawing line reinforcement plate.
- Any part of the lead line is not allowed to fold in half.
- The lead line must be inserted horizontally during the assembly, and cannot be folded in half at the root of the reinforcing plate.
- When taking and putting products, it is necessary to operate on a single piece. Handle and put the products gently to avoid the products’ collision and scratch the surface of the products.
- Clean the surface of the product, please use a soft cloth (deerskin) dipped in petroleum ether wipe, keep dry.
- Do not wipe the touch screen membrane surface with corrosive organic solvents.Such as industrial alcohol.
- Do not stack the touch screen, use tray.
If you want to know more about the latest LCD module industry information, welcome to login our website https://www.topfoison.net/, we will bring you more practical knowledge.