LCD seamless splicing technology is a special and demanding projection display application, which can realize multi-screen image fusion, and reduce the splicing gap to the minimum and completely overlap the splicing technology. Seamless splicing technology not only requires a complete super-large screen, but also has special requirements for the projection used to project super-sized images. The biggest difference between seamless stitching technology and BSV liquid crystal stitching technology is the small gap.
LCD liquid crystal module
- As a highly demanding and high-level projection display application, seamless stitching technology has the following specific operations: integrate multi-screen images, reduce the gap between patchwork joints, or make patchwork joints superposition together.When applying seamless splicing, a wide screen is required. On the other hand, it is necessary to ensure that the dimensions of the projections used meet the working standards. Unlike BSV liquid crystal splicing technology, seamless splicing technology has relatively small gaps.
- From the perspective of its development process, seamless Mosaic technology has gone through three processes, namely pure hardware fusion technology, pure software fusion technology and software/hardware fusion technology.The so-called pure hardware fusion technology mainly refers to the use of optical shading principle, a variety of images together. Software-only fusion USES electronic circuits to process images. As the name implies, hardware and software fusion technology combines the two technologies mentioned above, including optical shading fusion technology and electronic fusion technology. Compared with the first two technologies, the display effect is relatively good. This is because hardware fusion technology can solve the problem of black balance in the process of image processing, while software fusion technology plays a positive role in the processing of white balance of image. The two technologies complement each other and can enhance the authenticity of reproduced images.
- Seamless stitching technology also goes through three processes, which are hard edge stitching, overlapping edge stitching and soft edge fusion stitching
1) in the process of hard-edge stitching technology, some patchwork inevitably exists, which leads to many deficiencies in panoramic reproduction.
2) overlap and splicing refers to the use of two projectors to overlay the projected images at the splicing place to achieve the overlapping effect. Compared with hard-edge splicing technology, this splicing technology has many advantages, but also some limitations. This splicing method can lead to over-bright areas on the display screen because of the number of superimposed images. As a result, the application of seamless technology will be adversely affected.
3) soft edge fusion splicing USES edge fusion technology to process the image. This not only allows the two sides to merge well, but also effectively prevents the creation of overlit areas. In addition, the soft edge fusion and splicing technology has a relatively wide range of adaptation, and can be used in plane, cylinder, sphere, etc. Highway seamless LED liquid crystal splicing technology makes full use of this advantage to provide guidance for the construction of highway projects.
If you want to know more about the latest LCD module industry information, welcome to login our website https://www.topfoison.net/, we will bring you more practical knowledge.