With steps to speed up the development of science and technology, more and more industry equipment is used in LCD, but the heat generated by the instruments and equipment work, make the equipment internal temperature rise quickly, if not in time to the heat dissipation, the equipment will be increasing which leads to device failure due to overheating, the reliability of the instrument and equipment will fall. Therefore, it is very important to deal with the heat dissipation of PCB. Many friends in the installation of LCD screen are inevitable to solve the problem of PCB heat dissipation. Then from what aspects to consider the LCD PCB thermal power consumption?
The direct reason for the temperature rise of PCB board is the existence of circuit power dissipation devices. Electronic devices all have power dissipation to varying degrees, and the heating intensity varies with the power dissipation.
When analyzing the PCB thermal power of LCD, it is generally analyzed from the following aspects:
- Electrical power consumption: analyze the power consumption per unit area and the power distribution on the PCB board.
- PCB board structure: PCB board size and material.
- Installation method of PCB board: installation method, such as vertical installation and horizontal installation;seal condition and distance from housing.
- Heat radiation: PCB board surface radiation coefficient;the temperature difference between PCB board and adjacent surface and its temperature.
- Heat conduction: install radiator;conduction of other mounting structures.
- Thermal convection: natural convection;forced cooling convection.
From the aspects described above, these factors are often related and dependent in a product or system, and most of them should be analyzed according to the actual situation.
If you want to know more about the latest LCD module industry information, welcome to login our website https://www.topfoison.net/, we will bring you more practical knowledge.